Pembers Hill is a development of 244 new homes, public open space and associated infrastructure on land on Mortimers Lane in Fair Oak. Boyle+Summers were appointed by Drew Smith Limited in 2016 to assist with the progress of an Outline planning application on the site. Following a resolution to grant consent in early 2017 we were appointed to progress a reserved matters submission.
The master plan is based on detailed site survey information and on sound urban design and architectural principles. The Outline consent allowed for:
• 3.95ha of woodland and grassland, known locally as Gore Copse, and set aside as permanent open space.
• 8.45ha to accommodate a new neighbourhood accessed directly from Mortimers Lane.
The development design team comprises:
• Developer: Drew Smith Homes
• Architect & masterplanners: Boyle+Summers
• Highways: Rogers Cory Partnership
• Landscape design: fabrik
• Drainage & flood risk: Rogers Cory Partnership
• Energy & environment (BREEAM): Hodkinson Consultancy
Now you know us, tell us about you
We’d love to know some more about you and your project, so get in touch and we’ll get the ball rolling. Or alternatively give us a call.